Fern Rock B&B
Excellent 3 STAR Accommodation, Superb View, Tours arranged. Frommer Guide recommended. Ideal base for touring Ring of Kerry, Dingle - 20 minutes from Kerry Airport, Killarney & Tralee. Seven Championship golf courses within one hours drive from this beautiful premises. Local amenities include golf, horse riding, fishing, walking, climbing, magnificent beaches, traditional music and gourmet restaurants. Situated 3kms (2 miles) from Killorglin Town - The Rossmaine section of the Ring of Kerry.
Did you know Killorglin hosts an annual festival called Puck Fair each year. It's the oldest festival in Ireland and is held on the 10th, 11th and 12th of August. A goat is crowned King Puck and honoured in the centre of town for these 3 days. Killorglin is jam packed with free entertainment such as open air evening concerts and street entertainment. If you have any questions about Killorglin, the ring of Kerry or Puck fair please feel free to contact me. We at Fern Rock look forward to your stay and hope to see you soon.
Step 1: Select the number of nights you wish to stay
- Adjacent to Killorglin Golf Club
- Within 1 Hour drive of 7 Championship Golf Courses
- Magnificent Beaches half an hour drive
- Gourmet Restaurants close by
- Extensive garden for guests use
- Large comfortable lounge for guests
- Breakfast menu - Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Tee times and Tours arranged
- Panoramic mountain views from secluded mature gardens